The Women's Center is always in need of new or "like new" contributions. Whether it's computer equipment, food for our pantry, or maintenance work for the building, every donation strengthens our programming and resources. Contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Following is a list of items that we currently need. Due to space limitations, please contact us before you bring over a large donation. For more information, call Tiffany at (617) 354-6394, ext. 11, or email firstname.lastname@example.org..
If you don't have these items, you can buy some of them for us through Amazon.com and have them delivered! Click here to visit our Amazon Wish List.
- Vertical two-drawer file cabinets, letter size, about 25" deep
- Computers: in good condition, with Windows 7 or later
- Microwave oven
- Headphones (for computer use), USB sticks/flash drives, HDMI cord
- Beading, knitting and art supplies
- Scissors, rolls of Scotch tape, duct tape, twine
- Bowls-mixing and cereal sizes; metal forks and spoons
- Food containers (with lids, all sizes) and food storage bags
- Regular and decaf coffee, tea, cocoa, sugar, honey, cream, milk, butter, cooking oil, vinegar, powdered coffee creamer
- Salt, pepper, oregano, crushed pepper, cinnamon, etc.
- 13-gallon large kitchen trash bags (unscented)
- Light bulbs
- Hand and dish towels, paper towels, toilet paper, tissues
- First aid supplies
- Disinfecting wipes (in tall circular containers)
- Plants, labeling sticks, watering can with sprinkler
- Rubber gloves, sponges, sturdy brooms and mops
- Pens that work well, pencil sharpener, glue, glue sticks, post-it notes
- White Board (18" x 24"), and narrow dry erase markers
- Printer & copier paper, white and colors
- Mailing labels (30/page, e.g. Avery 5160)
- Gift cards for supermarkets, drugstores, hardware stores, Staples, Best Buy, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Target, etc.