The Women’s Center achieves its mission through the following services:
● Drop-in day shelter program providing a safe space for all who identify as women.
● In-person and telephone helpline offering emotional support and resource referrals on topics such as homelessness, poverty, domestic violence, sexual abuse, substance abuse, mental health, and trauma.
● Informational resources on housing, employment and legal services.
● Material assistance, including free food, clothing and computer lab access.
● Free classes, workshops, and groups, including creative arts, trauma support, financial planning, LGBTQ+ support, English-Spanish conversation, wellness and self-help, and much more!